[pypy-dev] PyPy and RinohType

Brecht Machiels brecht at mos6581.org
Wed Feb 5 16:31:36 CET 2014

Hello Maciej,

Any idea when a new PyPy3 release is due? I seem to remember it was announced on Twitter some time ago, but haven't heard anything about it since. However, I suppose the next release will neither be mature?

I'll see how much trouble it is to get RinohType working on Python 2. Perhaps there's not much more to it besides overriding the builtin str and unicode.

Best regards,
Brecht

---- On Tue, 04 Feb 2014 20:29:53 +0100 Maciej Fijalkowski<fijall at gmail.com> wrote ----