[pypy-dev] OS/X

Kenny Lasse Hoff Levinsen kennylevinsen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 19:21:02 CEST 2014

Hi Armin,

I just built on Mac OS 10.9 using gcc-4.9 from Homebrew. Other than a bit of fooling around (Apparently, setting DEFAULT_CC in darwin.py is a bad idea. Things fall apart.), it translated the nop example just fine. It’s also in the process of translating pypy, just for kicks. I’m translating from a fresh default.

I only set CC=gcc-4.9 - no changes required, which is good!

Kenny