[pypy-dev] lang-scheme development

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Sat Sep 21 10:33:43 CEST 2013

Hi Weikun,

On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 2:38 AM, Weikun Yang <wkyjyy at gmail.com> wrote:
> To developers of pypy/lang-scheme,
> I wonder if anyone still maintains lang-scheme on bitbucket?
> I'm a university student facing a project for my compilers course,
> and would like to use lang-scheme as a starting point.

No-one is maintaining or developing lang-scheme.  You are most welcome
to use it at a starting point!  It is nicely suited for a university
project.

Note that it is old code.  I updated it just now to fix the imports,
and fixed an issue in rpython.rlib.parsing.  Make sure you update to
the lastest version of both pypy/lang-scheme and pypy/pypy.

You can make a fork of the pypy/lang-scheme repository on bitbucket,
and send us your progress with pull requests.

A bientôt,

Armin.