[pypy-dev] Windows 7 x64 development

Robert Grosse n210241048576 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 21:58:56 CEST 2013

Are you sure that building CPython with the Windows SDK is actually
supported? I've found instructions online for building various Python
extensions with the free compiler, but I haven't been able to find anything
that works for building Python itself.

Running setup.py fails because sysconfig.get_config_var("CONFIG_ARGS")
returns None.