[pypy-dev] can we get stdlib-2.7.5 merged?

Christian Hudon chrish at pianocktail.org
Fri Nov 29 02:42:28 CET 2013

Le 2013-11-10 15:24, Matti Picus a écrit :
> There are only a handful (ok - 10, two others are from the nightly
> default) of failures on the stdlib-2.7.5 branch:
> http://buildbot.pypy.org/summary?branch=stdlib-2.7.5
> It seems the major one is handling eintr signal on file reading, which
> AFAICT would fix more or less 3 of the failures. The others seem to be
> unrelated to one-another. Would anyone like to take on some of this work?

I'm working (really slowly) on fixing the remaining issues in the
stdlib-2.7.5 branch. (I think it's a reasonably good task for a beginner
like me.) I didn't want to pipe in for the 2.2 release, as I'm the wrong
person to do this kind of work on PyPy quickly (or any kind of work for
that matter quickly for PyPy). With a bit of luck, I should have it done
for the 2.3 release, though.

The thing that would be really helpful to me is if someone could take a
look at the Buildbot for the stdlib-2.7.5 branch and have it rebuild
automatically on a commit on the branch. I think this used to work when
the branch was called stdlib-2.7.4. My guess is that the branch was
renamed but the buildbot's config wasn't updated to track the new
branch. Could someone who has access to the buildbot's config check this?

Thanks,

   Christian