[pypy-dev] Problems in connecting C++ and python with cppyy

Xia Xin xiaxinx at gmail.com
Sun May 26 03:20:26 CEST 2013

Hi,

This is the result. It shows that the pypy-c does not search the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH env.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/opt/pypy/lib-python/2.7/ctypes/__init__.py", line 367, in __init__
    self._handle = _ffi.CDLL(name, mode)
OSError: libMyClassDict.so: libMyClassDict.so: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory
<CDLL './libMyClassDict.so', handle <_ffi.CDLL object at
0x000000000493aaa0> at 4895da8>

maybe I make a mistake in compiling the pypy-c? I did that like this.

$ hg clone https://bitbucket.org/pypy/pypy
$ cd pypy
$ hg up reflex-support
$ pypy ../../rpython/bin/rpython --Ojit targetpypystandalone --withmod-cppyy

Thank you!

Best regards,
Xia Xin