[pypy-dev] Segfault with pypy-2.0, gevent, dnspython

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Thu May 16 09:02:09 CEST 2013

Hi Emil,

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 6:35 PM, Emil Kroymann <emil.kroymann at isaco.de> wrote:
> I'm sorry, this is the only thing I tried so far. I just wanted to
> try out gevent on pypy and only reached this point.

Thanks for the report!  I still have no clue why we didn't see a
similar report earlier: any combination of cffi callbacks and
stackless-like features explodes.  So well, now it should be fixed
both in "default" and in the branch "release-2.0.x" out of which we're
planning to make the release 2.0.1 very soon.  Is there any chance you
can try it out?  (If you didn't get the whole mercurial repository,
you can download
https://bitbucket.org/pypy/pypy/get/release-2.0.x.tar.bz2 .)

Armin