[pypy-dev] Include .so modules generated with f2py from fortran script

Fabio D'Orta fabio88.dorta at gmail.com
Tue May 14 12:04:21 CEST 2013

Hello to everyone,

I'm new to python and especially to pypy.
I have developed a code in Cpython with some modules, that were the
bottle-neck, in fortran thanks to f2py. I'm translating the code as pypy
could run (changing def that uses numpy not supported by numpypy) but I'm
stuck in finding a way to ingest the .so module into pypy. I have tried
with CFFI but with no luck.

I have also considered to write the fortran modules (which basically solves
linear equation and find the eigenvalues) in pypy but linalg is missing in
numpypy. Could you help me?

Thanks in advance for your time

Fabio