[pypy-dev] SSL version?

Kura kura at tangentlabs.co.uk
Fri May 10 11:50:13 CEST 2013

I'd be happy to help with building for different versions of Debian or
Ubuntu.

I myself use a version of Debian that SSL for PyPy does not work on on
almost all of my servers and tend to have to translate PyPy quite
frequently.

On 10/05/13 07:33, Armin Rigo wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
> On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 4:56 AM, Dan Stromberg <drsalists at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I get an error when trying to run pypy 2.0 on a Debian Wheezy system:
>
> ...oups, sorry, our 32-bit chrooted buildslave is Ubuntu 10.04, and
> not (as I thought first) a similar Debian 6 Squeeze.  Fixed the links.
>
> So anyway, as we mention on the links (I guess I'll make this
> **bold**), the binaries are for precise systems.  If you want to
> complain that we should instead use distribution X on our buildslave
> for Y, then I fear that the answer is "Linux distributions are hard
> and yes we know it".  If you want to try to convince us that a
> buildslave with Ubuntu 12.04 would be really more useful than Ubuntu
> 10.04 by now, then come to IRC: we'd be happy to give you access to
> the buildslave if you (or anyone else for that matter) want to do the
> upgrade.  It's a schroot using so far "Ubuntu Lucid 10.04 for i386
> (session chroot)".
>

> A bientôt,
>
> Armin.

Kura
Systems Engineer
Tangent Labs

t: @kuramanga
e: kura at tangentlabs.co.uk
w: http://syslog.tv/
t: +44 (0)20 7462 6100
m: +44 (0)7525 767114

My email is signed with my PGP key by default. The key is available on
all public servers, on this email as "0x49FCF4D9.asc" and also has a
public URL to the key embedded in this email's headers.