[pypy-dev] Memap in numpypy

Vincent Legoll vincent.legoll at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 11:10:28 CEST 2013

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 9:29 PM, Amaury Forgeot d'Arc <amauryfa at gmail.com>wrote:

> If you feel this detailed emailing is wasting your time, just let me know
>> and I can drop it.   (Or if you want to take the conversation off pypy-dev
>> that's ok too.)
>>

> You are welcome. PyPy is a wonderful platform with powerful tools, but
> they are often not documented enough.
> Pypy-dev traffic is not that high these days; to get immediate answers
> there many of us are hanging on IRC: #pypy at freenode.net.

Exactly, and you're not alone following the discussion. I personally
welcome all those detailed explanations
about how to do something inside pypy, because I've tried myself and it was
hard to understand the big picture
and also hard to get all the little details that escaped me at that time.

So please continue this on-list, if deemed appropriate. There are people
learning through it.

--
Vincent Legoll