[pypy-dev] Slow int code

Roger Flores aidembb at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 18:00:15 CET 2013

>I'm sure no-one would mind receiving a tiny zip;

OK then. Unzip it, grab a text file large enough to warm up the jit, and run the line to generate the log for jitviewer.

The issue is the codegen for the output() function, and is there anything about my python code that's unintentionally confusing for pypy?

Say, there isn't by chance a command that will show the types that pypy annotates for the classes in a program?  That way I could easily check that important data structures are easily and correctly understood type wise?

Thanks,

-Roger