[pypy-dev] Leysin

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Wed Dec 25 18:54:43 CET 2013

Hi Johan!

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 3:59 PM, Romain Guillebert <romain.py at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm a software developer from Sweden.
>> I would like to attend the Leysin Winter sprint.

Sure, you are welcome!  And great: another person --- the sprint was
looking thin so far :-)  If you didn't do it so far, you should show
up on IRC and say hi, and maybe discuss a bit what topic you're
interested in more precisely, if any.  It's on #pypy on
irc.freenode.net.

>> How do I register and reserve accommodation?
>
> You can register there :
> https://bitbucket.org/pypy/extradoc/src/(...)

We can also enter your name directly here :-)  Just tell us your
precise dates.  I am arranging the group's booking, in rooms of 2 or 3
people (if this suits you --- otherwise you can also get your own
room).

A bientôt,

Armin.