[pypy-dev] [Python-Dev] Interested in GSoC 2014

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 09:57:31 CET 2013

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 8:41 AM, Prasad Joshi <prasadjoshi124 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I am interested in participating GSoC 2014. I have went through last
> year's eligibility criterion, I think I am qualified to participate. I
> know GSoC 2014 still has more than 2-3 months, however I would like to
> start early. Please let me know suggestions.
>
> After going through GSoC 2013 page
> (https://wiki.python.org/moin/SummerOfCode/2013), I think I would be
> interested in Core Python or PyPy. Please let me know how should I
> start.
>
> Thanks a lot for your inputs.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Prasad

Hi Prasad.

I've removed the python-dev from this thread, please don't cross-post
messages like that.

If you're interested in PyPy, a good start would be to tell you what
more you're interested in. A list of potential medium-sized projects
is available here: http://doc.pypy.org/en/latest/project-ideas.html

To answer specific questions, we're very much IRC based. #pypy on freenode

Cheers,
fijal