[pypy-dev] london sprint - newbie question + accommodation note

Rami Chowdhury rami.chowdhury at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 15:13:35 CEST 2013

Hey folks,

Until yesterday I wasn't sure if I'd be in town during this, but it looks
like I will be. I'd like to join in with some sprinting, although I'm not
sure how long I'll be able to devote -- will there be any particular intro
sessions (e.g. on the Sunday or Monday) besides the lightning talks Tuesday
evening?

Also, I don't know how helpful this is so close to the time, but I live
within walking distance of the sprint venue and would be able to offer a
place stay during the sprint. I have a spare room that can accommodate one
and even a sofa bed if anyone is particularly adventurous. If anyone's
looking for somewhere to crash, please contact me off-list.

Cheers,
Rami

--
Rami Chowdhury
"A mind all logic is like a knife all blade - it makes the hand bleed that