[pypy-dev] documentation of _immutable_?

wlavrijsen at lbl.gov wlavrijsen at lbl.gov
Mon Oct 29 23:19:23 CET 2012

Hi,

any place where I can find docs describing _immutable_ and _immutable_fields_
in some detail? As it happens, they don't quite do what I expected, which led
to bugs. I'd like to know what their scope is and what the wildcards do.

Right now I just removed them all to be safe (and allow some experimentation).
But that is costing performance (20% extra overhead).

Also, I see _attrs_ in quite a few places. What is it for?

Thanks,
      Wim
--
WLavrijsen at lbl.gov    --    +1 (510) 486 6411    --    www.lavrijsen.net