[pypy-dev] AOSA book chapter

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Thu May 31 07:52:15 CEST 2012

Benjamin Peterson <benjamin <at> python.org> writes:

> Hello pypy-dev,
> As some of you may know, this past year I wrote a chapter about PyPy
> for Architecture of Open Source Applications Volume 2. It has brought
> to my attention that my communication with the PyPy community about it
> was poor. Since it deeply involved the PyPy project, I should have
> been more public in its writing; I should have sent it to pypy-dev for
> review and comments. Now that this has been pointed out to me, it's
> painfully obvious that I fell short.
>
> Next time such an opportunity arises, I look forward to working fully
> with the PyPy community on it.
>
> Please accept my apologies,
> Benjamin

Hi Benjamin,

That's nice to read the description of PyPy innards. Great work!

Is seems possible to reuse this text and enhance it for PyPy docs, isn't it? So
the opportunity is not lost. =) In the end it could become as visually
entertaining as NaCl stuff:

https://developers.google.com/native-client/dev/overview

Looking forward to more pictures. =)