[pypy-dev] alioth tests?

xancorreu xancorreu at gmail.com
Sat May 5 21:52:14 CEST 2012

No, I said to compare to the same tests (source files) of alioth. I
explain: I see in http://speed.pypy.org/comparison/ that you run "ai",
"bm_chameleon", .... tests. I suppose this was  python sources. I say to
use the same scripts of alioth (in addition of yours), because this, you
can compare to cpython and additionally you (and users) could have if
the pypy faster than cpython and also faster and language X. Maybe for
you is not "important" but for example I'm amazing if I see that pypy is
"only" 1.5x slower than C++ in alioth tests.

Regards,
Xan.

Al 05/05/12 21:28, En/na Sébastien Volle ha escrit: