[pypy-dev] Finite automata

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Tue Mar 20 01:22:21 CET 2012

Re-hi,

Note that there is also http://webchat.freenode.net/ .

> Still asking somebody to try my patch.

I tried the patch, and the tests still pass.  I don't know the details
of pypy/interpreter/pyparser, but it seems to me that you changed
something in pylexer.py and re-ran genpytokenize.py to regenerate the
central part of pytokenize.py.  The changes are probably fine, but
should be reviewed by someone that knows what this code really does
:-/

A bientôt,

Armin.