[pypy-dev] Finite automata

Alexander Sedov alex0player at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 22:17:32 CET 2012

2012/3/15 Armin Rigo <arigo at tunes.org>:
> Hi Alexander,
>
> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 09:09, Alexander Sedov <alex0player at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Fails for me with multiple:
>> E       AttributeError: TestParsetring instance has no attribute 'space'
>
> Then either the tests or the code has a bug.  Compare it with running
> the same pytest.py on the unmodified "default" branch.  Feel free to
> join #pypy on irc.freenode.net for more immediate information :-)
Thanks  for inviting me, I used to be there, but now I'm kinda behind firewall.
So mailing list is the only way.
If I was given a permission to commit, I won't be fooling around with
these patches. Actually, I was, but on SVN. I even wrote big part of
mcronumpy. (Now all my code is gone, of course). If you add me to
developers, it'd be wonderful.
As I wrote you, problems are not connected with my code, as I have
reverted everything before running.
Anyway, after updating errors are replaced with other ones. I'll have
time to deal with it.

Still asking somebody to try my patch.