[pypy-dev] CLI translate error with pypy-1.9

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Sun Jun 17 09:32:35 CEST 2012

Hi David,

On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 4:41 PM, David Naylor <naylor.b.david at gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh, okay.  I don't have access to the latest sources.  I normally work of the
> released sources.  But thanks for looking at this.

It's going to take us a loooooong time to fix CLI translation if the
process goes: "you find some minor bug in the release, we attempt to
fix it a bit blindly, and then we wait for the next release to know if
it worked and what the next minor bug is" :-)

In case you want to help slightly more actively, you need to get the
sources via Mercurial's command "hg clone
https://bitbucket.org/pypy/pypy" and then keep up-to-date with "hg
pull && hg update".  Or if you don't mind vasting bandwidth you can
download every time the latest source from
https://bitbucket.org/pypy/pypy/get/default.tar.bz2 or
https://bitbucket.org/pypy/pypy/get/default.zip .

A bientôt,

Armin.