[pypy-dev] problems moving to PyPy 1.9 and GLIBC_2.7

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 09:39:09 CEST 2012

This is a general problem of binary distributions on linux - they are just
known not to work exceptionally well.

I guess the best options is really to build pypy yourself (although there
might exist a solution to this particular problem that I'm not aware of,
I've never seen it before).

Answering your question, the build system was not modified according to my
knowledge.