[pypy-dev] Poor performance with custom bytecode

Antoni Segura Puimedon celebdor at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 18:49:44 CET 2012

Hi Armin,

Thanks a lot for welcoming me to the sprint. Leipzig sounds even better for
coming from Prague. In the end of June I am organizing a biggish LAN party
near Barcelona, so I don't know if I will be able to come, but if there is
a chance I will surely come.

Any suggestion on where to start reading pypy code/material?

Antoni Segura Puimedon

PS: I'm curious about the regularity and the location choice of the PyPy
team, how does it usually work?