[pypy-dev] offtopic, ontopic, ...

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Tue Feb 14 17:01:35 CET 2012

Hi Mark,

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 16:22, mark florisson <markflorisson88 at gmail.com> wrote:
> (...) Going the python + ctypes way through to the end,
> and supporting all the features, will be a lot of work. (...)

I think that your points are valid and need to be carefully
considered.  I was taking a bit of an extreme opposite stance here for
the purpose of explaining the pros and cons that I see.  I have no
definite answer to any of various good questions.  I think that it's
going to be a lot of work anyway.  And also, more importantly, it
seems to me from the discussions here that involved people (including
me) are ready to talk but not to code, so well.  In the end it's up to
someone with real motivation to choose the approach he likes best and
implement it.

A bientôt,

Armin.