[pypy-dev] Need some pointers on my interpreter

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 05:45:41 CEST 2012

> From a quick glimpse it looks like you might be forced to use
> virtualziables here. this is just a very quick glimpse though

So I've been playing around with this for about a day now, and I guess I
don't understand the "vritualizable" requirements. When I try to mark a
something as virtualizable in the JitDriver I get an error saying either:

AttributeError: no field '__first_struct'

or, I get an error about my virtualalizable type not being a Container.
What are the requirements for these virtualizables?

Thanks,

Timothy

--
“One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that–lacking
zero–they had no way to indicate successful termination of their C