[pypy-dev] Selling Blog posts / Blog links on 1000 blogs

alex at nicheblogslink.com alex at nicheblogslink.com
Thu Apr 19 13:01:35 CEST 2012

Hello,

We are a leading Blog Posts/Blog links selling company with a network of
High
Quality blogs hosted on different C class Unique I.P's (Niche Wise).

We are the only network which doesn’t get affected with the recent Google
(Panda) update since we maintain different servers, different i.p’s, unique
contents and who.is protected servers. And our customers are experiencing
very
good results.

We provide a vast range of difference in categories of blogs and they are
very
good in quality with Moderate OBL.

The above link gives you a very good interface to know about our Blog
posts/Blog
roll services where you could place your orders directly.

We provide 24/7 live chat assistance where you could experience 25+ live
members
ready to assist your needs.

Kindly see below for the updated price ranges along with package details
for
both Blog Posts and Blog roll Links:

SOME FEATURES OF OUR BLOGS:
» Indexing rates of our blogs are very high (3-5 days)
» Our servers are Who.Is Protected (Private name servers)
» The network is spread across Unique C class I.P's with different Name
server.
» Report will be provided in Excel with all details. (URL/PR/IP/TITLE OF
POST)
» Page rank of the blogs (1 - 6)
» Links are regularly monitored to avoid Missing of Links.
» Replacements are guaranteed when the blogs lose their PR value.

BLOG POSTS PACKAGES:

BASIC PACKAGE (PR1 to PR5):
10 Blog Posts    - $60
25 Blog Posts    - $120
50 Blog Posts    - $225
100 Blog Posts - $400
250 Blog Posts - $750

HIGH PR'S BLOG POSTS PACKAGE (PR4 to PR8 - 1 Link in Each Post):
25 Blog Posts - $375
50 Blog Posts - $600
75 Blog Posts - $750
All the posts will be 100% unique.

BLOGROLL LINKS PACKAGE:
PR 0 - $1
PR 1 - $3
PR 2 - $5
PR 3 - $8
PR 4 - $12
PR 5 - $25
PR 6 - $50
PR 7 - $100
PR 8 - $200
PR 9 - $400

For all the packages the report will be submitted within 48 - 72 hours of
time.
If you want, you can customize the package according to your choice.

In High PR's the OBL is less and placing links on them would definitely
improve
your position.

Kindly provide us with further details as we are ready to start the work
process.
Waiting for your positive reply!
Have a good day.
Regards,