[pypy-dev] Findings in the Cython test suite

Bengt Richter bokr at oz.net
Sun Apr 8 18:58:13 CEST 2012

On 04/08/2012 07:27 AM Stefan Behnel wrote:

> Crashers are best looked up in the log of the forked test runs:
>
> https://sage.math.washington.edu:8091/hudson/job/cython-scoder-pypy-nightly-safe/lastBuild/consoleFull
>
> The results of completed test runs find their way into the web interface:
>
> https://sage.math.washington.edu:8091/hudson/job/cython-scoder-pypy-nightly/
>
> Stefan

Firefox warns strenuously that the certificate for your
    https://sage.math.washington.edu:8091/hudson/job/cython-scoder-pypy-nightly/
https site might not be trustable.

Do you suggest just telling firefox to make an exception?
I haven't made any exceptions before, so I have some resistance ...
(not implying here that I wouldn't trust you personally ;-)
What do pypyers do?

Certificate serial 00:9C:BE:68:16:2B:98:E4:46
expired
  05/22/2010 01:47:22
(05/22/2010 08:47:22 GMT)
(apparently a month after it was created).

Regards,
Bengt Richter
PS. Don't go to any extra trouble to make the info accessible for me --
I was just curious.