[pypy-dev] PyPy 1.6 not working on Windows XP

Alex Pyattaev alex.pyattaev at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 13:49:54 CEST 2011

1. Switch to linux. It helps.

2. To get a meaningful error log try to run the pypy from terminal. To do
copy-paste you will need 3-rd party terminal, i.e. power shell. Then you'll be
able to copy the error messages. Without them it is pretty much impossible to
identify the problem.

3. Another option is to use debugger to run the suite step-by-step and see
what happens.

Choose your poison.
Alex.