[pypy-dev] Updated 'High Performance Python' tutorial (the one from EuroPython 2011)

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Tue Nov 15 16:43:52 CET 2011

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 15:54, Ian Ozsvald <ian at ianozsvald.com> wrote:
> ShedSkin (from memory)
> requests fast math and a few other things in the generated Makefile.

Ah, it is cheating that way.  Indeed, I didn't try to play with gcc
options; I just used -O2 (or -O3, which made no difference).

The C source code is completely obvious and surprise-less.  You can
see it here (it outputs the raw data to stdout, so you have to pipe it
to a converter program to display the result):
http://paste.pocoo.org/show/508215/

A bientôt,

Armin.