[pypy-dev] Interactive fails on pypy

Paolo Basso pa.basso at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 18:00:07 CEST 2011

Ok, I solved the problem, the patch works great (thanks Thomas) but the
problem was a conflict with the python 2.6 library from which the
readline.py module was loaded. Is it normal that it happens or it a problem
of my configuration?

I solved by using the sys.path.insert(0, "path of the pypy_lib in my drive")
but I wonder if there is a better way so that I don't need to add that line
every time.

Thanks,