[pypy-dev] Benchmarks

Miquel Torres tobami at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 12 09:16:25 CEST 2011

Branches are already implemented. speed.pypy.org just needs to be
upgraded to Codespeed 0.8.x and its data migrated.

That has not yet been done because we wanted to move to ep.io, which
has not yet happend, and we are working on speed.python.org and
somehow things have stalled.

Migrating current speed.pypy.org (I mean keeping it on the current
server but upgrading) would not take me very long. But it is on the
way out...