[pypy-dev] Benchmarks

Dan Roberts ademan555 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 02:51:25 CEST 2011

+1 as well, but we need to make sure we can actually identify performance
regressions. I don't know if currently we can draw any conclusions from
significant drops in benchmark performance.

+100 for benchmarking branches. I think there's a tangentially related GSoC
(moving toward speed.python.org and being multi-interpreter), but I don't
remember seeing a blog post announcing the accepted projects.

Cheers,
Dan