[pypy-dev] Issue with SSL module while translating with VS2010 and 64bit

Tasos Vogiatzoglou tvoglou at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 22:48:57 CET 2011

Amaury,

Isn't there a way to fix the SSL issue? I was looking checking for
name decoration issues or call-conv issues but there seems none.

Is there any guess why it fails from the translation procedure but
works when I execute the commands in cmd prompt ?

(I also tried disabling the env processing that is happening, leaving
POpen to get the default one but nothing :( )

Thanks,
Tasos