[pypy-dev] _scproxy module and tweaks for osx

Dan Colish dcolish at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 18:51:22 CET 2011

I've been playing with a few ideas on OSX to get the build to be more stable. Attached is a patch that does this, but it is far from complete. There are still bugs in the way that frameworks are used when the final Makefile is created. In addition, there are problems with libintl that I'd like to be a little more pragmatic about. The _scproxy module itself works with the framework hardcoded fixes.

Anyway, I'd appreciate some feedback and also so thoughts on how best to deal with various build environments on OSX.

-- Dan