[pypy-dev] google should build a pypy phone or someone

Dima Tisnek dimaqq at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 18:22:04 CET 2011

The real answers:

1. Google bought Android (company)
2. Java allows execution of untrusted 3rd party code
3, maybe, Java was "mature" around the time of acquisition, python 2.4
was released and there was psyco, but that's x86 only, when Android
Inc started I guess they didn't have a serious python option at all.
tools like IDEs and debuggers and hoards of underpaid Java developers
in the wild surely contributed too.

This topic is really not for pypy.
My 2c.