[pypy-dev] ctypes tests

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Wed Dec 14 13:27:08 CET 2011

Hi Fijal,

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 13:16, Maciej Fijalkowski <fijall at gmail.com> wrote:
> There are multiple bug reports about missing features in ctypes. Can
> you look if they're relevant to failures or not?

Good point.  Some of them are.  Still, wouldn't it be better to hide
the failure?  It doesn't prevent us from actually taking in bug
reports and fixing them.  It's mostly a point of internal workflow:
this is a failure that will likely always remain, because I bet we'll
never get around to fix all 34 obscure cases (and it hides regressions).

A bientôt,

Armin.