[pypy-dev] pypy1.6 slow on string-heavy ops

Andy angelflow at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 21 08:31:42 CEST 2011

Thanks Armin.

I dug around and found an email from you titled "Stacklets". Is that the new solution?

If I understand correctly, in this solution a greenlet could only be suspended and resumed once. But what if my greenlet needs to call multiple Web services or that it's a long running one? In those cases the greenlet will be blocked and resumed many times. How does PyPy handle that?