[pypy-dev] bounties for pypy

Ian Ozsvald ian at ianozsvald.com
Mon Aug 15 15:03:53 CEST 2011

I'll re-open this earlier thread...Didrik Pinte of Enthought is
offering to match my suggested £600 donation towards a numpy-pypy
project. He's offering it in a personal capacity (i.e. not as an
Enthought activity) out of his own pocket (and my donation would come
out of my Consultancy). His offer came out of a discussion on pypy's
merits at the London Financial Python Usergroup meet a few weeks back.

So, you've got £1,200 via two individuals ready as a gift towards
numpy integration, as/when someone can use the money. I won't promise
that my gift will always be available as my personal situation may be
changing in the next 6 weeks (so please - if you can use it - ask for
it soon!).

Regards,
Ian (UK)