[pypy-dev] improved cpyext PyArg_ParseTuple s* and t# support

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Sat Apr 23 01:14:22 CEST 2011

Hello,

There's a pyarg-parsebuffer-new branch in the pypy bitbucket repository
that improves PyArg_ParseTuple.  It doesn't completely implement either
of these, but it adds enough for pyOpenSSL to mostly work.  Arbitrary
new-style buffer support was too hard for me, so I skipped that.  Still,
it would be nice to have this branch in 1.5 if possible, since I think
with it along with my pyOpenSSL branch, pyOpenSSL becomes mostly
functional on PyPy.

Can someone take a look and let me know if it's okay to merge to
default?

Thanks,
Jean-Paul