[pypy-dev] Pypy custom interpreter JIT question

Dan Roberts ademan555 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 21:49:56 CEST 2011

Hey sorry about that, I'm working full time now, and balancing life,
school and full time work is new for me...

http://paste.pocoo.org/show/366731/

Is it in its current state. I actually haven't tried it on "stock"
PyPy. I wrote an extra JIT optimization in the fold_intadd branch,
which gave me around 50% on mandelbrot, it may yield more for you, you
might try it out (I hope to have it merged once I get another set of
eyes on it, but like I said, life's been hectic, so I haven't gotten
the ball rolling on code review yet). My 99bottles.bf performance is
still abysmal. I'm going to go and implement caching of matching
brackets right now (lunch break woo!) and see what that does for my
performance.

Cheers,
Dan