[pypy-dev] PyPy in the benchmarks game - yes or no?

Dima Tisnek dimaqq at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 21:30:39 CEST 2011

It seems most pypy benchmarks are moved from cpython and as a result
they fail because a particular module is unavalable.

A more pragmatic approach is to go through the list of benchmarks and
either accept current python code for pypy or fail on purpose if
python code is too un-pypy-like.

Later on, hopefully, someone volunteers to rewrite problem benchmarks.

This, btw, is almost status quo.

how about that?
both visibility for pypy and avoidance of worst problems...

d.