[pypy-dev] PyPy to generate C/C++ code

Saravanan Shanmugham sarvi at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 15 00:15:36 CEST 2010

I don't expect this python compiler to be for full python but just a Restricted
statically typed subset of python as defined by Shedskin.

Yes. JIT annotation may not serve the purpose of generating a compiler.
Hence the porting of the type inference engine and may be use JIT notations if
it can be .

Sarvi