[pypy-dev] Next sprint: Düsseldorf, end of October

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Fri Oct 1 11:31:30 CEST 2010

Hi all!

Düsseldorf PyPy sprint October 25th-31st 2010

The next PyPy sprint will be held in the Computer Science department of
Heinrich-Heine Universität Düsseldorf from the 25th to the 31st of
October 2010. This is a fully public sprint, everyone is welcome to
join us.

Topics and goals

Open. (to be defined more precisely)

Location
--------

The sprint will take place in a seminar room of the computer science
department.  It is in the building 25.12 of the university campus. For
travel instructions see

    http://stups.cs.uni-duesseldorf.de/anreise/esbahn.php

Registration