[pypy-dev] double trouble with JIT

wlavrijsen at lbl.gov wlavrijsen at lbl.gov
Mon Nov 29 14:55:48 CET 2010

Hi Carl,

well, the real problem started when trying to use pythonify.py as that
gives me a segfault in:

0x0865b98c in pypy_g_BuiltinActivation_UwS_W_CPPOverload__run ()
(gdb) where
#0  0x0865b98c in pypy_g_BuiltinActivation_UwS_W_CPPOverload__run ()
#1  0xb7933fe4 in ?? ()
#2  0x00000000 in ?? ()

I then moved to the test and the segfault there (if the exception is not
seen) is the same. Hence I was hoping that the exception provided some
insight into the source of the segfault.

The benchmark uses .invoke(), so bypasses pythonify, but for a demo, I
prefer the syntax that pythonify offers

I'll do some more digging first.

Best regards,
            Wim