[pypy-dev] test_all.py -A behavior

Dan Roberts ademan555 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 05:47:21 CET 2010

I'm having trouble running the applevel tests on a translated pypy-c
(without jit).  I have this problem with recent trunk and my psycopg2
compatibility branch. Translating both with:

python translate.py targetpypystandalone.py --withmod-cpyext

and running tests with:

translator/goal/pypy-c test_all.py -A

both trunk and my branch have multiple errors on
module/bz2/test/test_bz2_compdecomp.py tests, one failure in
module/posix/test/test_posix2.py and both hang on the 8th test on
module/signal/test/test_signal.py .  This wouldn't be too weird if all three
of those test suites run successfully via:

translator/goal/pypy-c test_all.py -A $SUITE

on both my branch and trunk.  I'm on Ubuntu 10.04 32 bit.  I tried again
with trunk just now with the same behavior.  Is this a test_all.py bug?  Can
anyone with a pypy-c confirm this behavior?

Cheers,
Dan