[pypy-dev] autonosiness in roundup

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Tue Mar 23 19:42:15 CET 2010

Re-hi,

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 06:38:32PM +0100, Armin Rigo wrote:
> Note that I did not remove the existing hacks.  Please ask me.  One
> issue is that I'm not sure how to make "pypy-issue" autonosy on the
> already-existing tracker entries -- so far I fear that it's going to
> receive only the new entries (including follow-ups to that).

That's done too now.  A number of people should be removed from the
"nosy" field as soon as there is a new posting to a existing or new
issue.  Additionally, "pypy-issue" should show up in the "nosy" field.
It goes to the new mailing list, to which I already subscribed precisely
the same list of people.  (This means that you're still getting all
mails from the tracker, but now coming from pypy-issue at codespeak.net, so
your mail filters may need some re-tweaking.)

For everybody else, please feel free to subscribe at
http://codespeak.net/mailman/listinfo/pypy-issue .

A bientot,

Arin.