[pypy-dev] New speed.pypy.org version

Miquel Torres tobami at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 26 09:16:52 CEST 2010

Hi Paolo,

well, you are right of course. I had forgotten about the real problem, which
you actually demonstrate quite well with your CPython and pypy-c case:
depending on the normalization you can make any stacked series look faster
than the others.

I will have a look at the literature and modify normalized stacked plots
accordingly.

Thanks for taking the time to explain things in such detail.

Regards,
Miquel