[pypy-dev] EuroPython Talk on Stackless.py and Questions

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 06:51:30 CEST 2010

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 11:57 AM, Andrew Francis <andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Folks:
>
> I understand that stackless is not high on the pypy team priority list but here goes....

Completely not answering your question (I don't know), but clarifying.
PyPy has no active developer working on stackless features. However,
that does not mean that pypy's priority for stackless features is low.
We're definitely going to support developments in that direction (at
least those that make sense in our opinion of course :)

Cheers,
fijal