[pypy-dev] Interpretor for vectorized langugage

Leon Sit wing1127aishi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 02:08:00 CET 2010

Actually.. my original idea is to parse matlab/r code and generate legal C++
code with this library
http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Main_Page#Documentation

<http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Main_Page#Documentation>and use
pypy to do some kind of type/shape inference on matrix object