[pypy-dev] Stackless Python and PyPy Stackless.py

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Wed Sep 30 09:59:18 CEST 2009

Hi Gabriel,

very cool.  Do you happen to have some conceptual paper/post describing
your programming model in more detail?  I am asking because i am working
on related ideas, i.e. "networked interpreters", see my latest blog
post http://tinyurl.com/yco9aua

cheers,
holger

Metaprogramming, Python, Testing: http://tetamap.wordpress.com