[pypy-dev] Merge request for branch/force-arch-darwin

Leonardo Santagada santagada at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 05:30:36 CET 2009

I reverted the locale patch as requested and so I want to ask someone to review and merge the branch/force-arch-darwin. To garantee that everything is ok I asked to build it on macosx and linux:

http://codespeak.net:8099/builders/own-macosx-x86-32/builds/19
http://codespeak.net:8099/builders/own-linux-x86-32/builds/659

this plus the locale work halves the bugs on mac os x. Theres a ton of bugs about unicode being 2 bytes on python and 4 on wchar_t and  then theres the work on the jit.

thanks for reading and/or reviewing the patches,
--
Leonardo Santagada
santagada at gmail.com